Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You're Fucking Gay

Another: I don't fucking get you, dude. You say in one post that nothing matters and then you put up another post that is that gay fucking starfish story. I hate that fucking story.

Me: Yeah.

Another: Well, it's sort of annoying. Your shit is starting to piss me off. I liked it at first because you were all tearing apart spiritual traditions, teachers, and students. You know, fun shit. But now there's stories about throwing fucking starfish in the ocean? You're fucking gay.

Me: Yeah.

Another: Well, what is this shit? Are you trying to create some enigmatic, enlightened guy sharing parables persona, where you are entirely lost in the contradictions? Some bullshit, Krishnamurti, Avril Levine, "I won't be defined," persona? You piss me off.

Me: No. I am expressing an enigmatic reality that is impossible to define. Wake-up.

Another: Wake-up?

Me: Yes, wake-up. I'd take your head through a wall if I thought the density of it could pierce the density of your self-constructed delusion.

Another: An enigmatic reality that is impossible to define?

Me: Entirely impossible. Do you actually read the blog? How many posts are about the impossibility of what I am talking about?

Another: You'd take my head through a wall to wake me up? That' s sweet.

Me: The Avril Levine comment was pretty funny.

Another: Thanks.

No comments: